Ingredients2 tbsp sesame oil
500g rump steak, diced
1 onion sliced
¼ cup gluten free or plain flour
4 spring onions sliced
1 tbsp garlic crushed
1 tbsp ginger crushed
4 cups water with 2 tsp Massel chicken stock
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
½ tsp Chinese five spice
½ tsp chilli flakes
6 mini carrots
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 large sweet potato diced into 2cm chunks
2 bok choy roughly chopped
5 mushrooms halved
1 packet precooked rice noodles
- Place beef into freezer bag with flour and coat evenly.
- Add onions, garlic, ginger and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Put stock, all sauces, five spice, chilli flakes, sweet potato and carrots into camp oven and stir.
- Cook on low to medium heat coals for 1½ hours.
- Place bok choy and mushrooms in stew and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Separate noodles and place into camp oven and stir over low heat for 2 minutes and serve.