This is a tasty recipe out of the New Camp Kitchen for you to try.
4 pork scotch fillets diced into 2cm pieces
¼ cup gluten free plain flour
4 tbsp oil
400ml Trident coconut cream
¾ cup Heinz gluten free tomato soup or gluten free Heinz tomato sauce
3 tbsp coriander
1 heaped tbsp green curry paste
4 cups cooked rice
- Place flour into a freezer bag, add diced pork and coat with flour evenly. Shake off excess flour and put aside.
- In a separate bowl mix coconut cream, tomato soup, coriander and curry until well combined.
- Place oil into frypan onto medium to hot coals or gas and add pork, stirring continuously until slightly browned.
- Tilt pan and soak up excess oil with paper towel.
- Stir through curry mix and cook for 10-15 minutes, until thickened.
- Serve over hot rice with vegetables.