Ingredients - base
- 500g pkt Laucke Pizza & Focaccia Specialty
- Mix (makes two large bases)
- With 4g Yeast provided
- 330ml lukewarm water
Ingredients – topping
- 4 tsp tomato chutney
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely, diced
- 14 semi-dried tomatoes, finely diced
- 4 mushrooms, finely diced
- ½ green capsicum, roasted, diced (from a jar or roast your own)
- 2 chorizo sausages, sliced
- Anchovies to taste
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Method – base
Follow instructions on the back of the Laucke Pizza & Focaccia Specialty Mix.
Method – topping
- Spread pizza base with tomato chutney.
- Place onion, chilli, garlic, semi-dried tomatoes, capsicum, mushrooms and chorizo sausage on top of the pizza base.
- Season with salt and pepper and add anchovies to taste along with mozzarella cheese.
- Place pizza on an oiled pizza pan or trivet on moderate heat for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
Serve 8 slices
This recipe is suitable to be cooked in a convention oven, Weber Q or camp oven using hot coals, gas burner or heat beads!